Palo Alto Networks accelerates its investments in India with new cloud location
Palo Alto Networks unveiled its new India multicloud location devoted to serving native and regional clients. The brand new cloud location underlines India’s significance in Palo Alto Networks’ world technique and dedication to the nation.
With cyberattacks rising in complexity and class, risk detection and prevention is changing into tougher, time-consuming, and costly. The brand new knowledge location offers a worldwide, cloud-delivered, community-driven method to aggregated risk evaluation whereas addressing knowledge residency and privateness wants which might be necessary amongst organisations in India.
The brand new cloud location will allow India-based and different regional organizations to profit from direct, high-performance entry to Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud, Cortex XDR, WildFire and Cortex Knowledge Lake whereas permitting storage of their logs inside Indian borders. As well as, clients primarily based in India already profit from Palo Alto Networks native cloud areas with Prisma Entry.
- Prisma Entry: Prospects can securely join cellular customers and department workplaces on to gateways positioned in India for low-latency safe entry to cloud and knowledge middle functions.
- Prisma Cloud: Prospects can safe and meet safety compliance necessities for his or her functions, knowledge, and your entire cloud native know-how stack — all through the event lifecycle and throughout hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Cortex XDR: Prospects can reap the benefits of the trade’s first prolonged detection and response platform that spans all knowledge sources to cease trendy assaults.
- WildFire: Prospects can totally utilise the trade’s most superior cloud-based risk evaluation and prevention engine whereas guaranteeing that information submitted for evaluation keep in India to assist meet knowledge residency and privateness considerations.
- Cortex Knowledge Lake: Prospects can gather, remodel, and combine their enterprise’s safety knowledge to allow Palo Alto Networks options.
Anil Valluri, regional vice chairman, India and SAARC at Palo Alto Networks, mentioned, “Investing in native cloud infrastructure is a part of Palo Alto Networks continued dedication to clients all over the world, wherever their knowledge resides. India was chosen not solely due to the nation’s mature cloud market and dependable infrastructure but in addition for accelerated digital transformation imposed by the pandemic. With the Authorities’s Digital India initiative, this new cloud location is a step ahead in the direction of a safer and safe tomorrow, whereas additionally addressing knowledge residency and privateness wants.”
The provision of the regionally hosted companies is a part of Palo Alto Networks ongoing dedication to ship probably the most full set of safety companies regionally for India and regional clients. These companies allow clients to steadiness knowledge privateness with the power to detect rising threats, offering a seamless, streamlined safety resolution operated and delivered inside India.