JFrog Integrates with ServiceNow to Enhance Software program Safety Vulnerability Response Occasions with “ServiceOps”
JFrog unveiled new integrations for JFrog Xray with ServiceNow’s Lightstep Incident Response and Spoke merchandise for IT Service Administration. Accessible instantly, the JFrog Xray integrations with ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) present IT leaders with real-time perceptions on safety vulnerabilities and compliance points to shortly have interaction vital staff members from throughout the group for extra fast response and remediation.
“Efficiently securing the software program provide chain on the velocity of enterprise is a staff sport, requiring environment friendly, cross-team collaboration for well timed safety incident remediation,” mentioned Shlomi Ben Haim, Co-Founder and CEO, JFrog. “Our integration with ServiceNow goals to alter the connection between builders and the remainder of the enterprise, to allow them to preserve the velocity and frequency of releases, whereas avoiding downtime and lack of belief from finish clients.”
The new integration permits IT groups to proactively deal with safety points earlier than they change into main issues. The mixture of JFrog Xray and ServiceNow delivers a sturdy software program composition evaluation (SCA) software that may shortly scan binaries for vulnerabilities and license compliance points, then share these insights with the suitable events throughout the group. The JFrog Xray-ServiceNow answer is exclusive in that it helps DevOps engineers, web site reliability engineers (SREs), IT system directors, and others, extra securely construct, deploy, run, and monitor purposes effortlessly, in a single view. It additionally permits real-time safety alerts and insights with assigned actions throughout all of the instruments, individuals, and processes wanted for well timed decision.
JFrog Xray & ServiceNow: Delivering Incident Response & Enterprise-wide Workflow Design for Safety Incidents
Figuring out and successfully responding to malicious assaults should transcend enterprise items and operational features. By bettering real-time perception, collaboration, and communication amongst and between enterprise safety and IT groups, the JFrog Xray-ServiceNow integrations guarantee swift responses to rising safety threats.
The JFrog Xray integration with Lightstep Incident Response permits builders, SREs, and Safety Directors to:
- Monitor, acquire and reply to license compliance and safety vulnerabilities impacting the software program provide chain throughout all phases of the software program growth and launch lifecycle.
- Streamline vulnerability response by pulling-in the best staff members throughout the group for quicker remediation.
The JFrog Xray Spoke for ServiceNow permits IT operations employees to:
- Generate violation reviews, create ‘ignore guidelines’, re-scan builds, add customized merchandise properties, and extra.
- Automate workflows that meet audit calls for and keep away from penalties for improper use of code segments obtained from the open–supply group.
- Determine issues earlier within the utility growth pipeline and incorporate change administration options.